Schedule shuttle boat from/to Resort and Leam tan pier.
Boat leave from Leam tan pier at 13:00 hrs and take approximately 45 minutes. (Only one time per day).
Boat leave from Koh Munnork at 15:00 hrs and take approximately 45 minutes. (Only One time per day).
Thai VAT invoice: Kindly contact us via email@example.com or Tel. +66 2 664 0975 - 6. We required Full name in Thai, Address and ID card number by email, then we will send you this VAT invoice by post.
EARTH HOUR: Koh Munnork practices Earth-Hour as Electricity will be off every day between 09:00 hrs - 13:00 hrs.
Credit card: Our resort accepted only Visa and Master. Cash is available at Koh Munnork.
IN ROOM: Television, refrigerator, coffee machine and minibar are NOT available in all rooms as our resort concept to let our guests enjoy with private island the ultimate destination for privacy, rest and relaxation, and amazing views of one of the most stunning locations on earth.
Phone and Data carriers on Koh Munnork are TRUE and DTAC only.
Koh Munnork is self-sustainable Island: We limit the use of plastic or any non-bio-degradable materials and all waste must be returned to the mainland.
Pet allow: Pets allowed to stay at Koh Munnork but only Bungalow B1 and Bungalow B2. Surcharge applied THB 1,000net.-. per pet per stay.
Car Park: Available without charge at Munnork's office at Leam Ta pier.
WIFI: Available only at public area and restaurant.
Bathroom amenities: Bath towels, hand towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner, shower cap, toothbrush kit, hair dryer and shaving kit are available in all rooms.
Activity: Free snorkel mask and life jacket for rental, Island trekking. Kayak available with charge at THB 300 per hours.
Food & Beverage: All food are not allow to bring to Koh Munnork. If you bring any kind of drink to the island. Resort have the right to charge at THB 500 per bottle for alcohol and non-alcohol at THB 50 per bottle.
BBQ Seafood: Available and required to order one day in advance.
MENU & PRICES
Blue Crab per KG = 1,000 THB.
Black Crab per KG = 1,119 THB.
Jumbo Prawns per KG = 1,884 THB.
Scallops per KG = 530 THB.
Seabass per Fish = 530 THB.
Squid per KG = 530 THB.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us at +66 2 664 0975 - 6 to order in advance.
This booking has the following restrictions:
A credit card is required for all reservations made via our website and use for guarantee the booking only
Guest pays directly at hotel upon check in
No Cancellation and amendment
Check in Time after: 14:00 hrs
Check out Time before: 12:00 hrs
All special Requests are subject to availability
Please find below link for Direction map to Koh Munnork TH/Eng version:
Welcome to Koh Munnork Private Island: the most unique one-of-a-kind getaway you will have. Leave all your inhibitions and high expectations behind, and open your mind to an “original” experience. A special place for people who would like to get back to basic and simple living and become a castaway, albeit an indulged one for the short time that they are here. If you’re looking for “luxury”, then this not the place for you.
Here are a few quick island tips for your survival:
• The boat leaves from Laem Tan Pier to Koh Munnork Resort at 13:00, and returns from Koh Munnork Resort to Laem Tan Pier at 15:00.
• Check in time at 14:00 and check out time at 12:00.
• All meals are served at the restaurant area. There is no “room service”, so get off your lazy bottoms and come to the restaurant for your dining pleasure along with a spectacular view (especially around time of sunset, 17:45-18:00).
If you have any dietary needs or restrictions, please inform our staff.
• Transfers: please inform us well in advance in order for us to organize proper-ly for you.
Private cars for hire
Public vans from Laem Tarn Pier to Victory Monument (Bangkok)
Private speedboat transfer
• We practice “Earth Hour” daily and shut down electricity from 09:00-13:00. The reception area will still have electricity for your usage.
• Another conservation measure is that we change the room linen and towel every 3 days. However, if you require fresh linen, please let us know.
• To get hot water to work, please turn on your air-conditioner for a minimum of 1 hour at a setting of 22C. The heating unit works in conjunction with the air-conditioner’s condenser.
• There are no TVs in the rooms. Why stay in to watch TV when the ocean is right at your doorstep?
• Wifi is available at the reception area only, and since it is through a 3G-router modem, the speed is only suitable for checking emails and leisure browsing. TRUE and DTAC provides the best phone service on our island.
• Our activities are island trekking, snorkeling, kayaking and fishing. Snorkeling equipment is free of charge; kayaking and fishing is THB 500 per hour. However, if there is any damage or loss, we will need to charge you accordingly. Please be on the lookout for sharp underwater rocks.
• The trekking trail goes around the island. It begins at the end of the “B” bunga-low section and takes 30-45 minutes. There are plenty of picturesque viewpoints, but we’re sad to say that you may notice piles of trash that have been washed up ashore. If you bring back a bag of trash, you can exchange it for your drink of choice, and kids can exchange it for ice-cream!